Sunday, March 15, 2009

Soulmates

Sunday, March 15th, 2009.

Today was not a good day. This evening is no better. Jacob is very sick. Our usual vomiting and tummy pains. Its hard to go from the day we had yesterday to today. He was barely able to get out of bed. 

I am at the hospital tonight with Jacob, we sent daddy home early today, he looked exhausted. Jacob talked about daddy all evening. At one point he turns around and asks the nurse for the picture on the dresser. It was a picture of him and daddy and he stared at it for about 2 minutes, then just put it back and layed back down. I truly believe in soulmates and now am convinced that Jacob and Jason are soulmates. I believe everyone out there is meant to be with a specific person and Jason and Jacob were destined to be father and son. They have a bond that I have never seen before. Its a look, I can't describe it in words but when they look at each , it just fits perfectly. I truly believe the love Jason has for Jacob is what will heal him and bring our baby home. He is truly a wonderful father. 

Tomorrow Jacob is scheduled for his MRI. Its going to be a busy day. Tomorrow i will plea to the doctors one more time to try and find out what these tummy pains are and try to make them go away. I wish I could kiss away his pain. that's all I have to give him. I wish I had more. 

sleep well Jacob. Mommy is right beside you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment