Monday, April 27, 2009

Welcome to the World, Liam Jacob Randell!

Monday April 27th, 2009

Hello, as you all may have discovered now, our new addition to the family arrived on the the 25th at 1:04 am. It was an unexpected arrival and a hard one but Liam Jacob Randell made it into this world. Jacob's little brother that has been growing in my tummy for the last 6 months in sadness and stress made it and is doing great. 

There are no words to describe how happy jacob is. I won't even try and explain you have to see it. He is on cloud nine and already the best brother EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason and I truly believe this is going to be part of Jacob's healing process. This is exactly what he needs. This is what Jacob needs. Liam's middle name was, of course, chosen after someone Jason and I TRULY admire.

Jacob is doing well. Tonight however a little nauseous from the anesthetic from his MRI today. We are once again, anxiously waiting results. We were told not to expect signaficant results from the radiation yet but we are hoping for shrinkage and not growth so we wait and hope for the best as we always do. 

Today was hard, first time Jacob is put to sleep and I wasn't there to give him a hug and a kiss and tell him how proud I am of him but daddy said he was a real trooper. 

Liam and I spent the evening with the boys at the hospital and now I am as exhausted as can be...lol so off to bed to start a new day with my beautiful complete family. I just can't ask for any more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment