Sunday, February 8, 2009

Aunt Ali's Entry

Sunday night, February 8

Hello, this is Ali writing. I'm Jacob's aunt and Liliane's sister. I have taken the liberty to write in Jacob's journal as I know some of you have not heard any new updates in the last few days.

My sister Liliane fell ill this week with this virus going around but is doing much better. She had to stay home and take care of herself and my unborn nephew but was missing Jacob like crazy. Jason has been busy caring the little guy on his own this week. Both Liliane and Jason are incredible parents and refuse to leave Jacob's bedside.

On Monday morning, Jacob will be going in for his MRI so we all need to really pray and hope that the results are good and Jacob is truly on the road to recovery.

I spent a couple of hours at the hospital today and Jacob was talking about how worried he was because he was losing his french and we promised that he is so smart, he would remember it all very soon. 

God bless his little soul. I love you baby boy more than life itself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment