Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Courage and Comfort

Wednesday, February 18th, 2009

I want to thank everyone for their support after my last message. It was a tough night and thank you for letting me share. To take the time to acknowledge my pain is comforting. I am happy to say we had a fairly better night last night. Jacob is doing well. Trying to be as active as possible but his little body is quite frail but he sure is trying his best. 

He starts radiation on the 24th. Every day for six weeks. He went for his fitting yesterday, and seeing your son bolted to a table is not the easiest thing to see.

Britany, i want to thank you for your words of encouragements for Jason, Jacob and I. I am honoured that you joined Jacob's group. We were so deeply sadden when we heard of Montana's passing. She was truly an inspiration to Jason and I . We saw her fight every day and I can only hope Jacob finds the inner spirit that Montana had. She was a picture of courage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment